If your visiting the Okanagan for the first time, having a list of things to do is always nice. My list is very kid friendly as we bring our girls everywhere!
Now there are tons of sites you can use that will give great recommendations. I haven’t been everywhere, or tried everything by any means. These are just my personal favorites.
Eat Here- Kid Friendly
- Sushi- Misatos Kitchen– all you can eat, no alcohol- 1607 Ellis St
- Sushi- Aomi Sushi- closest-4600 Lakeshore Rd
- Thai- Bai Tong Thai Food-275 Bernard Ave
- Thai- Zabb Thai- closest, delivers, 778-484-3988– 3009 Pandosy St
- Indian- Chutney Cuisine of India- 3011 Pandosy St
- Pizza- Mr. Mozzarella– close, delivers, 250-872-2222. 4600 Lakeshore Rd
- Greek- Yamas Taverna- Downtown- 1630 Ellis St.
Drink Coffee Here
- Giobean– Downtown- 1320 Water St
- Joe Buds- closest- 4600 Lakeshore Rd
Eat Ice Cream Here
- Sun City Cherries- 4719 Lakeshore Rd
- Carmelis Goat Cheese Farm- 170 Timberline Rd (also goat cheese tasting and sales)
- Moo-Lix Ice Cream Shop- downtown- 239 Bernard St.
Drink Wine Here
- Summerhill- 4870 Chute Lake Rd
- St Hubertus- 5205 Lakeshore Rd
- Cedar Creek- 5445 Lakeshore Rd
- The Vibrant Vine- 3240 Pooley Rd. This is the best place for kids. They do live music on Saturdays and Sunday’s. They have a large yard kids can run around in while you drink their wine and listen to live music. They also have frisbee golf set up. Highly recommend checking this place out!
Do This With Your Kids
- Myra Canyon Adventure Park (ropes course) 20$/kid 4429 June Springs Rd
- Wibit 25$/kid Accompanied Adults go free downtown city park on the water
- Energy Plex 13.75$/kid 948 McCurdy Rd
- Jump 2 It 10.95$/kid 1891 Springfield Rd